Depart: 09:30-10:30 Depart: 11:30-12:30 Depart: 13:30-14:30
Return: 13:30 Return: 15:30 Return: 17:30
DISCOVER THE WONDERS OF THE MARINE LIFE OFF OUR SHORES
We offer a boat based Marine Eco Tour from the V&A Waterfront with Hydrofoil technology on a stable platform. Encapsulated in this prolific marine eco system in Table Bay, Cape Town has numerous different species which include penguins, seals, dolphins, sunfish, whales and pelagic bird life that call this eco system home.
Also enjoy beautiful views of Table Mountain, Robben Island and the Atlantic seaboard, a photographer’s dream. We introduce young and old to experience the rich biodiversity that is found in our unique Marine environment.
Through Education and Creating Appreciation of the Marine Environment, we strive to encourage Marine Conservation.
• Meals and drinks
Know before you go :
• This tour is suitable for anyone over 2 years old
• Tours are dependent on the sea conditions and weather
MARINE ECO TOUR
Daily Tours –
Several Departure a day :
Adults: R890.00 p/p (ages 13 +)
Children: R445.00 p/p (ages 2 to 12 years old)
Include a return transfer from your hotel in Cape Town.
All our tours are weather and sea conditions permitting.
GENERAL INFORMATION & CONDITION OF SALES:
• General information and conditions of carriage prices are subject to availability and to change.
• All our vessels are insured for passenger liability.
• Boat departure is subject to weather and ocean conditions and viewing of all marine life mentioned cannot be guaranteed as it is subject to nature.
• Full payment is to be made directly to the guide or sales kiosk before departure.
• Cancellation fees will apply if tours are not cancelled before collection time from your hotel/guest house.
per child under 12 years of age